Let’s take a look at communication.
1. the act or process of communicating; fact of being communicated.
2. the imparting or interchange of thoughts, opinions, or information by speech, writing, or signs.
3. something imparted, interchanged, or transmitted.
4. a document or message imparting news, views, information, etc.
5. passage, or an opportunity or means of passage, between places.
We’re all guilty in impeding the process of communication, some more so than others. Let’s term this inability to confront someone with word ‘cowardice’. As an outside observer, it’s interesting to watch as people run around developing their own camps. It’s also interesting to note how willing some are to accept what one person says as the whole, true story.
Let’s consider the fallacy of drawing a conclusion with a fraction of the story. The vitriol spewed by certain individuals is, to those with thick skin, an interesting display of human behavior. And by ‘interesting’, let us allow ‘interesting’ to be equated to ‘dumb as all hell.’
To forgo approaching your perceived antagonists in an adult manner in order to paint a picture of ‘the victim’ is immature and tragic in the unintended, exasperating meaning of the word.
Let’s make this concise then:
Man the fuck up.